WEBINAR 1/9/2013 - Wednesday evening at 7:00 PM EST!

RESCHEDULED!!! Webinar "I've Been Diagnosed With A Brain Aneurysm....Now What?"

Event date:
Wed, 01/09/2013
Event time:
7:00pm EST

Join the live Webinar "I've Been Diagnosed With A Brain Aneurysm....Now What?" presented by Dr. Robert J. Singer.

Dr. Singer received his bachelor's degree from the University of Iowa. In 1992, he received his medical degree from the University of Nebraska. He completed his residency in Neurosurgery at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Dr. Singer also completed an Interventional Neuroradiology Fellowship at Stanford University Medical Center in Palo Alto, California, and a Neurovascular Surgery Fellowship at the Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts. He is board certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery. His clinical interests include Adult and Pediatric Neurovascular Therapeutics and is the Medical Director of the JB Marshall Laboratory for Neurovascular Therapeutics. His research focus is the blood brain barrier and advances in modulating it. Dr. Singer has been named a "Top Doctor" for 4 years in a row and was recently awarded the prestigious Resident Teaching Award at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

To login, please use the link:

www.cohen.omnovia.com/room1

Please log in as attendant

Password: cohen

Please insert your name

Hi There, is there any chance this Webinar could be uploaded onto the site for us in the UK to take a look? I find it difficult to stay up past about 9.30 - 10.00 GMT so I am afraid I miss a lot of these because of the time difference it would be good to see what happens and is said at some of these Webinars. Many thanks, Jill

Yes, the webinars are put on the BAF site within a few days - www.bafound.org

Thanks very much!

Take care-

Christine

Thanks Christine, that is interesting to know

I watched this last night, I was very impressed with the dr's and got answers to questions which were floating around in my head especially about my own aneurysms..