Webinar on "The Care of Cerebral Aneurysms: What the patient needs to know for improved recovery"

8:00 PM EST APRIL 27, 2011

Join The Brain Aneurysm Foundation Foundation's first Webinar on "The Care of Cerebral Aneurysms: What the patient needs to know for improved recovery" presented by Dr. Aaron Cohen-Gadol.

The webinar will only accommodate 200 participants and begins at 8:00 PM EST on April 27th. Instructions to join us for this first webinar will be coming out later.

HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US!!!

Aaron A. Cohen-Gadol, M.D., M.Sc. is a neurosurgeon at Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine and Indiana University Department of Neurological Surgery. He has a special expertise in surgery of cerebral aneurysms and skull base tumors. Dr. Cohen-Gadol completed his medical school at the University of Southern California (USC) and Neurological Surgery Residency at Mayo Clinic. He also completed fellowships in aneurysms and skull base tumor surgery.

He tackles some of the most challenging aneurysms microsurgically with an expectation of best results for the patient. He was voted the Health Care Hero of the Year in the State of Indiana for leading the efforts to advance surgical care of brain aneurysms and tumors previously considered inoperable. Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine is a multidisciplinary aneurysm care center utilizing the most advanced technologies in both endovascular and microsurgical methods.

hi ginny,

was this last nite?

No, the webinar will take place on April 27th. It will also be available afterwards for anyone to view.

lol…duh…i totally overlooked the date…seen the time but no date…haha sorry

Hi Ginny-

I assume this is geared towards patient's who have had a rupture?

Jennifer

I think this will be of interest to anyone who is recovering from an aneurysm, whether ruptured or not. The doctor will be answering questions as time allows emailed to him from the audience.

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that the webinar is next week on Wednesday April 27 in the evening at 8:00PM EST.

Here are instructions for joining the webinar next Wednesday:

Please use the link:

www.cohen.omnovia.com/room1

Please log in as attendant

Password: cohen

Please insert your name

The audio will come through the computer, you must have your speakers on.

If you would like to email me questions in advance, please go ahead and email to me at ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ and the doctor will try to answer as many as he can. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions online during the webinar. The webinar will be available for viewing later at www.bafound.org if you are not able to be present next Wednesday evening.

Don't forget- tonight's the night for the webinar on recovery at 8:00PM EST -

Click below for instructions

http://www.bafound.org/event/2011/04/27/webinar-care-cerebral-aneurysms-what-patient-needs-know-improved-recovery

Thanks to all who participated last night, there were some great questions. It was wonderful that Dr. Cohen was so willing to answer so many questions. Like having a free consult with a neurosurgeon. Surprising that there were only 50 people on the webinar. I know in Boston, there was a big conflict with the Bruins game (not that I watch hockey so not an issue for me).

I was at work otherwise I would have been tuned in. :frowning:

The Webinar was fantastic; there were topics covered which I hadn’t even thought about previously. The topic, slides and video were very informative and well worth my time. I really appreciate the doctors time and insite, please thank him for me.

I am so dissapointed. I forget that was on last night. I went to bed early and missed it. I tried to see on the link provided, and it is says it is not available. Take care my friends.

We will be getting it up on our website shortly. I’ll let you know when it’s available :slight_smile:

Thanks, that will be great…I was too sleepy/drowsy to be organized to a time…

The webinar was fantastic!

The topics, slides and video were very informative, although I had problems with the sound.

Ginny, please let me know when is available on the web.

And please, let me know if you have some material about BA in spanish, because I`m preparing the support community of BA, here in Argentina.

Thank you!!!

Take care!

MARIA R.

Hi Maria,

Glad you joined us. Nice to have someone from Argentina on our webinar. I have been to Buenos Aires and loved it!!! My son studied there for a semester.

Here is a link to the information we have in Spanish-

http://bafound.org/baf-publications-1

If you email me at ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■, I can send you copies of our brochures in Spanish.

Buenos dias!

Thanks Ginny!!!

I`ll send you an email at office.... so you can send me copies of your brochures. Thank you very much!!

Beautiful your spanish!! Buenos dias!! Cuidate! (Take care)

Maria

Is the webinar available for download yet? Thanks

If you missed the webinar last week by Dr. Cohen on recovering from a brain aneurysm, you can now view it online. http://www.bafound.org/announcement/nid/missed-webinar-recovery

Thanks Ginny!!! Take care. Blessings!

Maria