Do Not Forget The Webinar Tonight at 7:00 PM EST!

Webinar "I've Been Diagnosed With A Brain Aneurysm....Now What?"

Event date:
Thu, 12/20/2012
Event time:
7:00pm EST

Join the live Webinar "I've Been Diagnosed With A Brain Aneurysm....Now What?" presented by Fady T. Charbel, MD, FACS, Professor and Head, Department of Neurosurgery, University of Illinois at Chicago.

Dr. Charbel is internationally recognized for his research and clinical expertise in the area of stroke, brain aneurysms, cerebrovascular disorders, cerebral blood flow metabolism, and complex cerebral tumors. He is active in developing medical devices and his work has resulted in multiple innovations. He is the winner of prestigious awards like 2006 Wall Street Journal Technology Innovation Awards: Medical Devices, Runner-up; Top Surgeon, America’s Top Surgeons, Consumers’ Research Council of America; Best Doctor, Best Doctors in America; Developer and co-inventor, The “Charbel Micro-flowprobe®”Transonic systems Inc.; Inventor of the Year, The University of Illinois at Chicago, 2002. His clinical interests are diagnosis and management of stroke and ischemic cerebrovascular disease; cerebral revascularization: bypass, carotid and vertebral artery surgery; surgical reconstruction of complex intracranial aneurysms; resection of AVMs.

To login, please use the link:

www.cohen.omnovia.com/room1

Please log in as attendant

Password: cohen

Please insert your name

thank you for reminder-i was trying to watch last night cause i got mixed up!!!-lol. if at first you don't succeed try try again is my motto!