We have new members. Can you help welcome them?

We’ve got some new members, so allow me to introduce some of them. I’d suggest we should do a stadium-style wave for them, but I somehow think that would unimpressive. So why don’t we just give them a quick word of welcome?

All you have to do is click “reply” at the bottom and say a few words. All the people tagged here (the new members) will automatically be notified of your welcome.

Did you know that if you click on the member’s t@g, their profile pops up and you can read their full profile? (That works only for members of this community. The public only sees their screen name.) And if you do that, you also get a blue “message” button which starts a pre-addressed private message to them, in case you want to do that.

These are our newcomers for the last month or so. As usual, they are an international bunch, and like us … well, you know exactly what they are going through.

@Zaplady from Louisiana, and she has had surgery already. How are you doing now, Zaplady?

What a cute screen name you have, @kikibean! Did you know that if you use the search engine (magnifying glass) above right, you can find threads about aneurysms like yours? You’ll also meet members such as @Cathy3 who’s had one too.

@drury is another member with a family history. He will be needing to decide whether to go for coiling or not. If you know about coiling, why not reach out to him?

Our new friend @Trina88 has had a rupture, like several people here. But do you like Radiohead and sci-fi movies like she does? Say hi, why not?

Can you guess where @Chicago520 is from? Chicago is here as a caregiver to his wife: are there any other caregivers who could give him a word of encouragement?

You might think that @HappyKanga is one of our new friends from “down under”. But you’d be mistaken if you did! HappyKanga, like so many here, has a coil.

@Evanw is one of our new Canadian friends from the beautiful west coast city of Vancouver, why not say hello, eh?

Chris, @Ckdkrk123 is also from the west coast, except further down, in LA. It started with a headache, and he had a craniotomy. I’m sure Chris would like to hear from some others who have gone through the same thing. Who can give Chris a wave and a hand?

Did you know that if you click on the member’s t@g, their profile pops up and you can read their full profile? (That works only for members of this community. The public only sees their screen name.) And if you do that, you also get a blue “message” button which starts a pre-addressed private message to them, in case you want to do that.

New members, we’re glad you’re here. If you’d like, introduce yourself right here by clicking on the green Reply button.

Seenie from Modsupport

Copy to: @trust_level_0

6 Likes

Hey y’all! @Zaplady, @kikibean, @Cathy3, @drury, @Trina88, @Chicago520, @HappyKanga, @Evanw, @Ckdkrk123 welcome to this wonderful support group! I’m looking forward to hearing from you. I hope everyone of you start a new topic introducing yourselves. If any of you run into problems, navigating this site, reach out and we can help!

Again welcome and we are really happy you joined. The support here is wonderful!

All the best,
Moltroub

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Hi I’m New