Very Sad Day

Hi All,

My Aunt, my mother's sister, who I am very close with, passed away this morning. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor the day before I was diagnosed with my annies -- a short 4 months ago. She was just 72 years old and I don't remember a time in my life when she wasn't around. She will be missed so much in my family life and I am just so sad today.

I am trying very hard to control my emotions due to my watch and wait annie, but that's not working well. I can't have my blood pressure skyrocket but I just can't seem to stop crying and am very emotional.

I would ask everyone to keep my family in your prayers today.

Best wishes to all,

Linda

Linda sorry to hear the sad news about your aunt, you and your family are in my prayers and may your aunt r.i.p. Jess.xxx

I am so sorry to hear that, hugs going your way and stay calm. I know it aint easy but you will be fine.

For Those Who Suffer Prayer

For those who suffer, and those who cry this night,
Give them repose, Dear Lord;
A pause in their burdens.
Let there be minutes where they experience peace,
Not of man but of angels.
Love them, when others cannot.
Hold them, when we fail with human arms.
Hear their prayers, Oh Lord;
Give them the ability to hear You back in whatever language they best understand­.
AMEN

Someone sent me this a long time ago and thought I would send it your way. I'm so sorry for your loss and know that time will ease the pain.

Sherri

I am sorry to hear that Linda. You and your family will be in my prayers. The best thing to do is keep the positive memories and the rest in God’s hands. Peace and love Marian

((((((((((Linda))))))))))))))))))

I am so so sorry for your loss...You and your family are in my Prayers...!

linda, i am so very very sorry for your loss. i am going to pray right now that the comforter be at your side and if you need to talk i am here for you. you have really touched alot of folks on here and we need to do the same for you.

Linda,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless.

Karen

So very sorry about your loss and your emotions.

Thoughts and prayers!

Kimberley

Just a note to let you know we are thinking of you.

Sherri

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time xxx

Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts and prayers. They mean a lot!!

Hugs,

Linda