Upcoming PED MARCH 2, 2016

Seeking support, on my upcoming off label PED, Dr. P. K. Nelson will be present as my surgeon performs procedure as he will be at the hospital for symposium same day, I feel that this is a good sign. I am anxious yet surrendered and hopeful. Feeling blessed with the newer possibilities for treatment. I struggle with anxiety to begin with. Thankful for meds! I had a bleed from groin at angiogram, but have recovered, it was frightening, thanks for letting me share. I’m preparing coloring books and markets following procedure, wondering how long I must be out of work following procedure. Thank you all, Anafa-elie

I have 2 Annie’s one very small one 3-4 mm on the same artery. Above and below, doc intends to get both at same time

Lots of prayers for you, God is the only true Healer! I had a bleed once after an angio also, but I was on Versed and feeling very sanguine about it as it was the first angio (after 4 awful ones) that I wasn't nauseated (due to the usage of Fentanyl - combined with the Versed it's a very unpleasant time for me). Your recovery time will be based solely on YOU. Your doc will give you the average time, but it's different for everyone. I had a fairly long recovery before I felt "normal" (and you can look at all my posts and see there were many times I felt that way, all convincingly enough that I'd reached that pinnacle, yet today I will tell you the exact same thing, but with more conviction lol). Many patients have a similar story to mine, many others take shorter or longer amounts of time. Too many variables come into play to say that you will experience any one length of recovery time. Just remember one thing: REST. It is critical to sleep a lot, rest a lot, and only do what you feel comfortable doing each day as you get better. And you will get better, but the time it takes, short and long term, will depend on many things. Visit here often, right now even, and read a lot about others' journeys and it'll help you understand the wide range of possibilities. It'll help you not be alarmed if you seem to be improving faster or slower than you'd thought. Or if an "unusual" symptom or side effect comes up, it won't be so unusual if you'd read that others had experienced it. Anything goes here, ask away, no matter how odd or if you think you're just imagining it all. We're a family and happy to help.

Thank you for your care support and honesty, it helps knowing that there is no schedule for recovery, and all is surrender to the god of our understanding, hoping you are feeling well will read your posts! Anafa