Tremors due to annie?

Anyone dealing with tremors that the docs can’t quite explain? I saw a neurologist yesterday that thinks my annie is pushing on something in my brain (thalamus maybe?) that’s causing me to have tremors in my whole body. This is a whole new ballgame now…

My annie was an unruptured 23mm, basilar/vertebral artery, coiled along with 6 PED stents in March 2012, and two more PED stents telescoped in December 2012.

I started having tremors about a year after my Annie. It just keeps getting worse. My neurologist thinks it has to do with my meds so he just keeps decreasing my meds, and I just keep shaking. It’s so annoying :roll_eyes:!

1 Like

Vicki - where was your annie located?

I ruptured with a multilobed 5 mm at the left internal carotid artery bifurcation. I have a constant tremor with my right arm and hand that will sometimes go to the left. My first neurologist tried me on many different epilepsy meds for it, but none worked and some made me much worse. Every new professional I meet since then wants to address it, but it doesn’t interfere with my quality of life, so that’s what I tell them. The oddity of it is that usually I can hold something or do some type of fine motor task and it will almost stop. I can hold a pen and still shake a bit but if I start to write, it will slow down. When I get excited or upset, it goes to both sides. No one has been able to figure out why.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing Moltroub - I’m sorry you have to deal with that! Forgive me for not understanding the location - could you dumb it down for me haha I’m getting really curious now with more people having tremors.

No problem Ms. Sarah…my tremor is always in my right hand and forearm. As long as it doesn’t effect my quality of life, I will let it be. Now I’ve got the Beatles stuck in my head roflol

1 Like