Theme parks

Hi everyone

Anyone know if it would be ok to do a day trip to a roller coaster theme park ?

I had a subarachnoid haemorrhage nov 2010 it was very sudden and no symptoms before hand
It was when I was about to drive my friend home work up a week later in the institute of neurological science Glasgow
I am lucky and thankful to be here everyday.
I get yearly MRI scans to check my coil but just wondered if it is safe to do roller coasters etc ???

Sharon....

Many of us have our opinions / choices...

I grew up, well into adult hood, loving roller-coaster / other rides / activities...I have no desire to attempt them...

For you....what other "normal" activities have you gone back to?

If you have a desire to do roller-coaster...I'd suggest (personal opinion)...is that you take a first step on a very small/ short one...perhaps even what is initially available to children...like a merry-go-round...

I had extreme difficulty w/something as basic as the tread-mill...and, losing balance / coordination...stepping down from it... went thru tremendous therapies following that/other issues...

By all means...ask your doc....and, await many more responses here... we all have tremendous variances...

Prayers for your right choices...

Pat

Thank you so much for replying yeah it’s just my partner booked me a trip with his work and didn’t want to cancel but I will ask my dr before I travel xxx

i'm thinking not a good idea, there was a discussion re this recently--http://www.bafsupport.org/profiles/blogs/roller-coasters-- I think you could still go and eat ice cream tho-lol

Thanks yes ice cream and holding bags and jackets x

Just go for the fun...I interpreted your question as you 'coasting...