The resolution has passed!

Just to let everyone know, I recieved an e-mail from Senator Scott P. Browns office stating that the resolution to make September National Brain Aneurysm awareness month (s.res 248) passed on September 23rd. I guess everyone sending there petitions worked . This is good

GREAT NEWS!!!

September 14th is the day that I got the call saying I had an aneurysm. How ironic..

One more thing. Is this only in your state? I am assuming it is…

On August 1st ,Senator John Kerry introduced the resolution to make September National Brain Aneurysm awareness month . This passed September 23rd. So, I would say that its National ,not just state.

Wonderful News … I too found out September 12th 2010 I had a brain aneurysm…! Colleen

Great news! It is federal as both of these are federal legislators, not state.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THAT'S GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT.

Congratulations to all of us. Thats a big deal

Great News!! Just saw that the vote was unanimous!!

We are extremely excited to announce the Senate Resolution S.RES.248 recognizing September as "National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month" has passed in the Senate. We are grateful to Senator John Kerry for sponsoring the resolution and to Senator Scott Brown and Senator Olympia Snowe for co-sponsoring this resolution. The House Resolution H.Res. 341 has still not been passed, so please sign the online petition at http://bafound.rallycongress.com, to send a message to your representatives in the House and to Vice President Joe Biden, a two time aneurysm survivor.

Here's the letter I received-

Dear Ginny,
Thank you for contacting me with your concerns regarding brain aneurysms. As always, I value your input on this and all issues and appreciate hearing from you.
Like you, I understand the devastating impact that brain aneurysms have on many Americans, and recognize the critical need to ensure access to quality care and services for these individuals and their families. Approximately six million people in the United States will develop brain aneurysms, and nearly 30,000 of those individuals will suffer from ruptured brain aneurysms. For that reason, it is important to recognize the advancements being made in brain aneurysm research, as well as continue to support research to treat and prevent brain aneurysms.
As you mention, on August 1, 2011, Senator John Kerry (D-MA) introduced a resolution designating September as National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month (S. Res. 248). I am proud to be a cosponsor of this important resolution, which supports the goals of increasing awareness and supporting research for brain aneurysms. You will be pleased to know this resolution passed the Senate on September 23, 2011.
Again, thank you for sharing your views with me. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me or visit my website at www.scottbrown.senate.gov.

Sincerely,
Scott P. Brown
United States Senator

Fantastic news. Thanks to those who worked so hard to get this accomplished! Kathy

Amen!!! We need to try to get this info on as many news stations as possible before the end of the month! and have posters made up and posted before the end of the month !!!

kick-azzzzzzzzz! yayayyyyy…now time to continue raising awareness n try n save some lives;)

Wooooooooop Woooooooooop!

Fantastic News.!!!!!

Yeppers!

I hope this will help with awareness......good news indeed!