Thanking Ben for this Support Community

Hi Everyone,

As we near 2,000 members in this community, I would like to thank Ben Munoz, who developed the idea, concept and software to make this community possible. He still keeps an eye over our community although he is very busy with lots of other communities, going to med school, and is himself an AVM survivor.

So, I will forward your responses to Ben, but please share what this community means to you and take this opportunity to thank Ben for making this community possible.

Hi Ben...Thank~you from the "bottom of my heart" for making this site possible...I donot know what I would have done when I first found out about my annie's...being able to share my fears with the group and knowing they understood and knew what I was going through...and continue to go through...

Now it is important to me to "pay it forward" to helping others along this journey ... being a "moderator" is an important job to me...when it all comes down to it...supporting others and being supported is what it is all about...

Thank~you for giving me and others this place...You are often in my thoughts...and Hope this finds you well...

Fondly, Colleen

Hi Ben and thank you!

Thank you for everything you have done to develop and grow my beloved BAF family of support. Your insight has been an inspiration to all of us who have taken to the idea of having an online support group who definately feel like family. I have said many times that BAF support has saved my life, that although my family and friends are the best support group anyone could ask for. My BAF family "gets me"!!!

Thank you just doesn't seem enough.

May God Bless you in your every day endavors and may you continue to inspire and grow this wonderful community of survivors.

Best wishes,

Linda

Ben, thank you so much for doing such a wonderful thing, it has helped me learn alot about the new me.

Ben,

Thank you for the creation of this community! It is most encouraging and full of positive energy! God Bless these friends and support, it is a true blessing.

Blessed with Life,

Karen