Thank you BAF friends - 28 Feb- At last

Hi everyone, thanks to everyone on this site I am having my coiling done on 28 February. If it hadn't been for you guys I would've been wandering lost and alone. Thank you for the constant support and the time and effort you put into prodding me along ha ha.

I hope that you all are doing well on our way to recovery.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shauna

Shauna,

As I am sure you already know you will be in my thoughts and prayers for a good surgery and a great recovery..

Remember we are here for you!

xxxxx

Kimberley

((((Shauna))))....You have my prayers...and we will be here waiting for when you are home...and write that all is good...xoxoxoxox...Colleen

Shauna---I am so glad you have this scheduled......You know I will have you in my prayers for a successful coiling---xoxoxo

Wow! What a fantastic picture! Love it!

Talk later---Dana

Best wishes for a successful surgery! Glad you have it scheduled.

Linda

Hi Guys

Very apprehensive,pensive , a bit sad, but onwards. I pray that I'll be ok.

Me too...Shauna...you have my prayers and thoughts...

it is good the day is closer...you can have this surgery and heal and move on...

Gotcha in my Heart...Colleen

Shauna

You are in our prayers and we will all be thinking of you during your procedure…I’m waiting for my coiling I see the guy on the 6th march let me know how you go …

Thanks Jimmy

Just another week for you too Kimberley, please pray for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Colleen, how are you doing? Is your stomach and shoulder better now? Please pray for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Linda, how are you doing? Hope you're well and please pray for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sue, how are you doing? Thank you so much for your prayers, I hope to be speaking to you again soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jimmy, thank you so much for your prayers, I can only hope that it goes well, will certainly let you know and good luck...

Good luck, Shauna. I'm sure everything is going to be fine! Sending you lots of love and light, will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers...

Hi Shauna...you are a sweetie...you have enough on your plate...but...I will update you...my neck...is still painful on my right side...my p/t has given me exercises to do at home and to do moist heat a few times a day...he feels this is all due to my coiling...however, my neurologist says "no"...so who knows...it is my "new normal"... as far as the stomach problems ... I have had them for 20 years...I go to a Gastrointestinal Doctor whom I adore and I have good weeks and bad weeks, but definitely can handle...because my GI Doctor is so helpful at putting out the fires...Gotcha in my Heart...Colleen

Dominique the story of your Mom brought tears to my eyes and I'm so grateful that she is so much better now. I don't know how many dams of tears I'd cry if my mom had to experience that. I'm so happy that she is doing so well, I shall keep her and you in my prayers. Thank you , please pray for me, and I hope to be back here soon.

Hugs

Shauna

Hi Colleen I suppose we all just have to accept the ''new normal'' and cope with it as best as we can. I don't know about these things, but you have good people helping you and that should pay off. Sending you my love and all my best wishes Colleen

Hugs

Shauna

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Shauna, wishing you good luck tomorrow and a really speedy recovery, I will be thinking and praying for you xxxxx

Hi Gill, I hope to find you well? Thank you so much for wishing me well, please spare me a little prayer tomorrow as well , I am very very anxious. You are in my thoughts and big hugs

Shauna

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Praying for you, friend…xoxoxo