Surgery

this year has been turmoilous to say the least and I am finding myself on a roller coaster ride of emotions. I was diagnosed with 5 brain aneurysms in January 2012...two were a mother and daughter measuring 11 and the other 7mm. three months later went in for follow up to see how all annies were doing. The first two big ones were coiled back in January, those have compressed and formed another annie..the doctor said we will wait and see, this was in April 2012....by July 2012 after the next follow up..low and behold now the third annie has grown..not by much but the doctor informed me that he wanted to go into my brain again. Here we are tomorrow October 25th...having coiling of the two annies that are leaking and they will be placing a stent in for the third one..it is located in a position that can not be coiled, becuase it would block a vein leading to my left side of the brain and stop the flow of blood to that side. I went in for my pre operation sign off last friday and was handed a packet of a research study for the stents being used called a norform, I guess I typed it right. So here I am preparing for another major procedure and have faith in God. I pray for all the people on this site ..I would have been totally lost if I hadn't found this forum..God bless u all

((((Wanda))))))

Gosh I think of you often...and was so hopeing and praying all was better then that word..."Brain Surgery"...

You have my prayers Wanda...God Bless you...~ Cyber~hugs Colleen

Hi Wanda,

You are in my thoughts and prayers. You are right this journey is like being on a roller coaster. Sometimes I feel so ovewhelmed, it's a lot to take in. I am so appreciative that I found this site as well. Such a wealth of information! You take care and nothing but the best and God Bless You. Take care,

Bonnie

Wanda....I am going for a walk with my dog shortly...will be dedicate all my prayers to you...xoxoxoxo...~ Colleen

Praying for you, Wanda. (:>

yes, look to god he will comfort you and guide you and be all to you and for you.

Wanda,

I am praying that all goes well for you. I am just about two weeks post PED, stent and coiling...and it is definitely a roller coaster ride...and is a journey we will all be on forever but with this site we are able to communicate with one another and help each other. I love this site....so helpful!!

Take care and God Bless

Denise

hello everyone and thank u for ur well wishes ....haven't logged in for awhile...have been under the weather .....God is good all day everyday....hope all is well for all...God bless

hello everyone and thank u for ur well wishes ....haven't logged in for awhile...have been under the weather .....God is good all day everyday....hope all is well for all...God bless

Gosh Wanda...I have wondered every so often how you are doing...when you are up to it...give us an update...Just glad to see this post...My Florida buddy...~ Cyber~hugs your way ~ Colleen

welcome back...it is easy for us all to come by/slip by/slide by...intermittently...

please do update us...

Pat