Surgery tomorrow!

Hello,

I don't come on here too often

Just wanted to update-

My Cerebral bypass surgery is tomorrow. 830am start time, and should last until the evening hours.

I will have a right temporal craniotomy with a Superficial artery to Post cerebral artery bypass. Then, while in house, May 19th, I will have the 'trapping' embolization done- all depending how the bypass goes- and what they think will be the best,safest option for me- either completely close off the aneurysm, partially or another option I was told was to close off one of the vertebral arteries.

( I have a large vertebrobasilar junction aneurysm, that ruptured first Jan. 2013, (had stent assisted embolization), then rebled in February 2013, had more coils. ~ 6 month f/u- said I was still at regrowth/rupture. Went to UCLA, they were going to do the PED stent in Nov. but, they were unable to cross through the previous stent and I had catheter induced spasms)

Big Day is finally here- I hope this works, I hope I survive!!

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and support

<3

Prayers that God will be watching over you and your surgical team. May you have an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery.

Terri

hi Mamika! wow its finally here! think positive and all will go well, thank you for the heads up! We can join together in prayer~~~

Mamika...you've been in my thoughts and prayers daily...

You are blessed to have your cherished hubby and babies, your family and his family beside you...you will be watched and guided from above...as will your doctors...

We will be awaiting your update...Hugs and prayers...

Pat

Sounds like we'll be storming the heavens in Prayer for you Mamika! Easier said than done but...Please try not to worry too much about tomorrow and know that God is Already there setting it all up for YOU! Hugs-Love-&-Blessings for a successful surgery, speedy recovery & full restoration of your Health!

/Michele

***** UPDATE

I JUST GOT A PHONE CALL FROM MY SURGEON!!!

surgery will have to be postponed- he has kidney stonets, is on narcotics-

wants to be on top of his game for a surgery like mine

need to reschedule about 10days from now- will put me top priority

he apologized- he knows how tough it is to prepare for a surgery like this physically/mentally..

WOW

okay!

So, until next time!

Thank you ALL for your kind, kind words and prayers

Thank you for this update Mamika; now we shall Pray for your neurosurgeon to pass his Kidney stone! Please do let us know once you know the date of your surgery. Till then, Hang Tough :)!

Prayers and thoughts are with you. Seems like you have a really good attitude about it!

Mamika ..

More hugs and prayers...do your deep breathing and enjoy each day...it was sooo the right thing for a doc to not do surgery while on narcotics...Hey...he gets an A+ for his decision...

Hugs...feel the prayers and warmth each day...as you enjoy each with your little ones, hubby and families... Keep us posted...

Pat