Success = BAF Support Group

Hi All,

I have posted many times what the BAF Support group has has meant to me. To sum it up, despite having a wonderful family and friend support group around me, I consider my BAF Support family to have gotten me through the most difficult time I've ever experienced in my short 50 years of life.

I just wanted to thank everyone here for opening up, making me feel comforted and not alone in this journey and sharing the stories, the emotions, the ups and the downs that have become an imporant part of my healing process.

We are so blessed to have found each other and I thank you all for coming into my life.

Best wishes,

Linda

Linda,

I want to thank you for your personal support and encouragement in the short time that I have been a member of this family. Your personal journey is similar to mine and I am almost 50. You have responded and supported my concerns and made me feel better and not so scared. The after annie life is different, but, the support you have given me means so much to my healing!

Thank you again for your support and being in my life.

Blessed with Life,

Karen

Karen,

I truly believe you reap what you sow and I am truly blessed!!! I am humbled, greatful and will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you journey in your annie afterlife!

Best wishes,

Linda

Ditto to everything that has been said. Thank you for expressing what all of us feel so eloquently.

Sherri

We are truly Blessed to Have you Linda...

You touch my heart with all your kindness...

Keep Healing sweetie...and Keep the Faith...

Cyber~hugs Colleen

Thank you Sherri, I dont know where I'd be if I hadn't found this wonderful Support group.

Best wishes,

Linda

Colleen,

And I consider YOU the guardian angel of BAF Support, with your wonderful greetings of all the new people and the sweet way in which you make all feel comforted and at ease in such a hard time of our "new normal" as you put it :)

Thank you for your cyber hugs and right back atcha!!

Linda

xxxxxxx

I thank God every day for you guys, dont know what I would have done… No one gets “it” like you all do on here… Even though they try… And we love them for being there for us…

PW, That's just it, no one gets "it" like we all do!!

right back at you like the car insurance logo goes, WE MEET BY ACCIDENT.

An accident I am glad I survived and glad I found this wonderful Group!!