Stent or which procedure?

Hi . Im having an angio gram Friday. Have a fusiform on Communcation and over last 7 yrs is growing so something needs to be done. Im hoping for a stent no an operation… Very worried. Im 48

Hello, welcome to this site. It can provide you with a lot of information and good conversation with people that know what you are going through. I have 4 aneurysms. Three of them were successfully treated with pipeline stents. This was all done at OHSU. Recovery time for each stent procedure affects you differently. Realistically recovery is probably 2 weeks to 2 months or so. My first one at 59 was pretty easy headache and very tired for a couple weeks. This last time 9/27/17 was a much rougher journey. Very bad headaches, neck pain and no sense of taste. I am almost 2 months post procedure, still dealing with so minor issues but feeling pretty good. So as they say…this is a journey. Hang in there. Hope this helps a bit.

Thankyou

HiExcell123,
Am I talking to an excell expert ?(if thats the case can you help me on my Data entry job…hehehe). just trying to make you feel at ease on your worries there. I have to tell that if you are going to do things that might give you a scare…I always put God on my side whatever it is to be done by Dr. just pray on and after the operation and trust in the Handler of your life and it will be Done.

Sincerely,Maes

Thankyou Maes

Always welcome Excell123:smiley::smiley: