State of Affairs. ;) How's your life?

Hi Everyone. It’s been a while since I’ve been here. For you folks in Carole’s group…I have been doing some exercise, but this endless heat wave has been causing me grief. More headaches and exhaustion. No more convertible days till fall & I’ve almost given up on my pretty flower garden. One of us isn’t going to make it. I choose them! Bums me out. I was so happy & motivated in the spring. I hate winter so bad…But now summer is a close runner up! Been spending most of my media time on Facebook & Internet radio. Luckily some of us keep up on Facebook. :slight_smile: I hope you are all well & happy…Or at least hanging in. My good thoughts and prayers are with you. Love & Hugs.

hi kim-nice to see your smilin face! its hot here-and the extreme heat is making more headaches & less sleep- icant wait till this days over since cooler weather is forecasted-hang in there kiddo relief is on its way- if it gets cooler will you & Elly go for a ride in your conv.? if so we want pics!!!

Hi Kim...it is good to see you and have an update...the heat is unbelievable...been in Indianapolis...through the heat and yesterday and today were first days I can't walk...because breathing is hard...we so wish for rain...I know what you mean about flower gardens...

I am on the mend since my last angiogram...just a bit bummed that the coils have moved and letting blood feed my annie...other than that...I have been back at being busy with hubby and friends...

Nothing else to new...no news, can be a good thing around here....Have a Beautiful day ~ Colleen