Hope & pray all is well!

Hello everyone!

Just a little not to say I am thinking & praying for you all that life is on the track that you would like it to be. If not than my prayers are that life will soon be on the right track!!

It's been a spring full of work to get back on my own track. So many things have changed over the last couple of years that adjusting takes time & work.

I hope that you all are adjusting and wish you all a wonderful summer!!!

(((((((hugs))))))

Kimberley

Thank you Kimberley, for all your thoughts and prayers, mine are also with you, it is true that the adjusting takes time but we get there in the end, take care of yourself and don't work too hard (((((((hugs back)))))), Jill x

Hi Kimberley,

Thanks for the update. I think you received the vibes that I’ve been thinking of you. :slight_smile:

Thanks for thinking of all of us and for your good wishes, I do hope that all is going well for you.

May God continue to bless you.
((((((((( hugs ))))))))) !!!

Carole

Always gotcha in my Heart...~ so much to catch u up on...as soon as my bad heady goes...

xoxoxoxox...~ Colleen

thank you Kimberly-I was just wondering earlier about the friends i haven't heard from lately and WAALLAH you have "appeared" I'm glad to hear your making the necessary adjustments-remember to relax also and do "Kimberly Time" Hoping & praying for you & yours as well. Its amazing what a few lines on the website can do-you are an inspiration & true blue friend-Happy Summer-you made my day!!

i