Squeezing sensation

Has anyone had symptoms that have appeared alongside an unruptured aneurysm that have resolved after it has been treated?My journey started in July when I had a weird rush in my head, went light headed, and puked up. I have never felt right since and have a squeezing sensation in base of .my skull that radiates to front of my head and feel like someone’s blowing a balloon up in.my head. The neurologist said had a silent migraine - which has been ongoing since July!!!I have told the neurosurgeon who can throw no.light on it, my gp says it’s tension but it does not feel like anxiety at all. The surgeon has rung me today to reassure me my surgery is on schedule( after 3 cancellations)Have told him I’m.more worried about this feeling than my surgery and hope he can throw some light on.it when he gets in there.When I had my angiogram I found it fine until the dye went in, when I had an awful cramping pain at the bottom of my skull- it has been worse since then but I think the medics think it’s all in.my.mind

I had two angios before my annie (unruptured) was treated and the dye caused me pain each time. After my annie was stabilized the subsequent angios don’t cause me pain. I know this response is very late. If you see it let us know how you’re doing!

Hi, the pain was horrific at the base of my skull and I started to drift away like I was losiing consciousness. Have had my aneurysms clipped but still experienced a squeezing sensation at base of my skull,( not painful though) although it is a little better.to be honest, I’m glad I opted to have them clipped as I’ve been told intraoperative scanning was done, my clips are robust and I don’t need follow up angiograms. I guess following surgery we’re likely to get some weird and wonderful sensations - thank you for your respinse- was your aneurysm clipped or coiled? X

Mine was coiled as well as Pipeline stent (have 8 total telescoped together - wide-necked annie).

Hi Boozysuzi! how are you doing?

Hi I’m Ok thanks-working hard and planning my retirement in 2years.No real problems except still getting the strange Squeezing at the Base of my skull which neurologist still reckons is tension headaches???Also very occasionally muddle things up or misinterpret what is being said which is not a big deal. No generally speaking it has gone great and iced been very fortunate,
How about you?

Hi I’m Ok thanks-working hard and planning my retirement in 2years.No real problems except still getting the strange Squeezing at the Base of my skull which neurologist still reckons is tension headaches???Also very occasionally muddle things up or misinterpret what is being said which is not a big deal. No generally speaking it has gone great and iced been very fortunate, How about you?

Hi Boozysuzi! My recovery is not very smooth is already 5 month and I have the same pain in my incision and a new symptoms last 2 month smell from nose for couple of minutes and after goes.I went to see consultant they did CT angiogram and I am waiting for results. Why are you planning for retirement ?
Maya