Spreading our message

Please pray and keep your fingers crossed. I'm being interviewed tomorrow by a local TV station for a human interest story about my aneurysm experience and recovery. I will let Y'all know how it goes

Good luck Roy, make us proud!

Roy...wishing you best...will be delighted to hear your results...

That's great, Roy!

Well I did it. The interview took almost one hour. I think I did pretty good. I gave my personal story and quite a few facts on aneurysms and recovery. It wont air until next week. They will send me a DVD of the Interview that will air. The interview was shortened considerably for time and content. When I receive the DVD I will upload it

Great, can’t wait to see it!

Roy Durham said:

Well I did it. The interview took almost one hour. I think I did pretty good. I gave my personal story and quite a few facts on aneurysms and recovery. It wont air until next week. They will send me a DVD of the Interview that will air. The interview was shortened considerably for time and content. When I receive the DVD I will upload it

Wonderful Roy! Thanks!

Roy Durham said:

Fantastic...thanks so much for sharing it here...look forward to it...

Roy Durham said: