Sleep Issues

Hello,

I suffered 2 ruptured aneurysm's back in October of 2011, so I'm going on 8 months recovery. Recently, I have not been able to sleep at all, this has been going on for about 3 weeks. I feel like I haven't had any sleep at all, which is so important while recovering. Even though I will take a sleep aid (both prescription and sometimes natural), I still can't get to sleep. Before the ruptures, I didn't sleep great, but it's never been this bad. I've even given up caffeine and some other things in my diet. Has anyone else experienced this and if so, how long did it go on? What worked for you, if anything, to help you sleep. Thanks so much.

Jean

Since my wife's rupture and clipping 18 years ago, she sleeps like a cat. Partly because she can't put pressure on the bone flap and partly because something else related to the rupture that has an unknown etiology. Some night are good but most are not. She's not one to option for medication so there's not much else to do.

Thanks for the input and sorry to hear about your sleep issues.

Hi Ed, thanks for the feedback.

Thanks Jo. I slept a little better the past few nights so maybe it will start improving alot.