Sinus trouble.with head pain

Can anyone tell me if it is normal to have so much sinus trouble .when it first started i was running to the ER,thinking I had something wrong again.some times it hurts so bad in my head and it always seem to be right in the spot of my clips are.

I was coiled...and I must tell you Debbie...I have been having sinus problems the last 2 weeks ... not only does my face hurt, but my head at times...I sometimes wonder...did my head hurt before with sinus problem, and I didn't think anything of it, but now because of coils...so ... here's my bit of advice...if something seems really odd...see your Doctor...but remember ... this area (brain) was injured...and I think for along time many changes will effect it...Gotcha in my Thoughts...Colleen

thanks,it just seems some times that i feel like it hurts so bad that i cant even touch it but every time i go to the doctors it turns out to be sinus infection and i feel like iam over reacting.have a good day

Hi Debbie...it isn't nothing...a sinus infection...can make one very sick...you are not over reacting...it is part of the journey ... and a bit of PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder)...sometimes we have to demand answers from our Doctors...

Gotcha in my Thoughts...Hugs to you Colleen