Question about post-op about pain

I was very fortunate to survive a rupture in May, and I just had two un-ruptured aneurysms successfully clipped at UIC by Dr. Charbel last week! After less than 3 days in the hospital, I am home and recovering with very little pain and/or discomfort in my head. Oddly, I am having a lot of pain in my buttocks and hamstring. I checked with the doctor on call, and they said not to worry unless the pain was excruciating. It is painful enough to restrict my mobility--standing, sitting and walking are all painful activities. I am going for short walks, but they don't seem to be helping. Has anyone else experienced similar pain after surgery?

Hi Janna-yes my sah was 3 yrs ago & i've got pain & numbness on the left side-this is from the damage from the sah bleeding in the brain-in my case anyway since i didnt have any clip. I feel for you Janna-i know what your going thru. I have a pillow on my chair atthe cpmputer & it helps a little-very little. My shoulder is also very painful lately. A lady on here told me it would improve since hers did but it took 10 yrs or more! i call her my angel lady because she gave me much needed renewed hope-positive thoughts & prayers going out for you now,ps-none of this pain ,numbness & tingling makes any sense to me-i thought brain was for thinking & muscles were for moving-somehow the areas where the brain tells the muscles to move are so damaged it correlates to the symtoms we are having---there clear as mud!

maybe to much in the same position ? i was hurting in the hospital from that bed and when i got home it was gone !!