Pre-op

Hi Marc and welcome to BAF, as amazing a support group as you could ever ask for!

I cannot comment re: clipping, because I was stented with the pipeline stent, but I do have an older sister who had a clipping on the anterior communicating artery almost 2 years ago.

As far as headaches, I believe everyone heals differently, but as for black eyes, oh yeah she had them!!

The best advice I can give you is that somewhere on the forum has been posted "A Letter From Your Brain", I've even posted it myself -- Read that letter, let your family, friends, coworkers, etc. read it. It will help put into perspective your surgery and explain what life will be like, post surgery. Remember the best advice REST REST REST!!!

I wish you the best of luck with your upcoming journey and post-annie life and will keep you in my prayers and throughts. Please keep us posted as soon as you are able!

Again, welcome to BAF!

Linda

Marc---praying for a successful surgery.....

Thanks Dana,

I think I am all set to go I appreciate yours and everyone else who has wished me well. The abundance of love flowing around here is immense. I wish you all a great holiday season; may your feasts be fun and your indulgence moderated, but most of all I hope you all find what you are looking for. Like Richard Bach say's " There is no such thing as a problem without a gift in it for us. We seek problems, because we need their gifts." Enjoy!

Marc, heartfelt preayers are being sent your way tonight. Best of luck with the clipping tomorrow. Hope to hear from you soon. I know you will have a Merry Christmas with the thoughts of an aneurysm rupture completely gone!

Arleen ,

Thank you so much for your support and I look forward to reporting the Galway House and J.J. Foley's has not seen the last of me.

Marc

>^..^<

Marc,

Prayers for a successful surgery and recovery!

Big Hugs,

karen

Thinking of you and your family today Marc and sending you positive thoughts for a speedy recovery. Look Forward to receiving positive news from you very soon.

Jo,

Blessings to you for your continued recovery...I was coiled...I will be publishing next year...I do not promote coiling; except for what Gugliani initially designed...i.e. not major corporate profit.

I had a work acquaintance who none of us knew had had an aneurysm clipped a decade plus before my coiling. She then showed us the tiny access spot, and we talked much of her success; she's still working and I went on to disability....we can compare so much.

Hugs and blessings for your Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

Pat

Gotcha in my prayers Marc...that all goes well....cyber~prayers your way...Colleen

Marc, best of luck and lots of prayers coming your way. Prayers are the best thing in life and lots of rest. I am still fatigue and run of steam after a busy day. I was a ruptured annie in June 2011, but mine was totally different. But a good friend of mine, had surgery one day, and went home the next day. His was found due to a tree limb that almost went through his brain, they picked up the annie and he is doing incrediablly well. He went back to work recently, where I had to wait for the doctors to release me. By the way my Husband is a personal chef to nine priests in Pittsburgh PA. He is wonderful chef, caretaker, and my very best friend. Thanks, Amy

Home already Colenn hope your was christmas great. Damn my heAD HURTS!

So happy to see you back on here.. YeeHaww another survivor...

Hey Marc, so great to hear you are home. Hang in there with the head aches, we are all rooting for you! It can only get better. all good thoughts for quick and strong healing.

If there is a tougher mule to get kicked by I have not run across it, nice to hear from you. Meneires Disease roaring in my head is still a bit distracting. Was hoping that surgery would magicly erase that aspect.

Glad your home hope the headaches go soon. Jess.xxx

Marc, so glad that you are home... things will get better. Just take all the time you need to rest.

Back home all went well DR Doganr@OH&SU was very adept at the procedure

Marc ...so glad you are home...and wishing you the most successful NEW YEAR...for your full recovery...do rest fully, and call your doc w/any questions / concerns...i.e. do not wait.

(((Marc)))Thinking about you and saying some prayers...glad that you are home...now rest and one day at a time...

Cheers sweetie to a Happy and Healthy 2012....!

Cyber~prayers and healing thoughts your way...Colleen

Hi, Marc - wanted to say hi and see how you are feeling. I had coils and stenting in October. One thing I did learn was to take any meds I needed for the headache (I used Fioricet and Oxycodone) and also for the horrible hip pain I had afterward. It was hard for me not to overdue it, but I felt so much better when I didn't.

Don't forget your black eyed peas on New Years for good luck.

Sherri