Pipeline In.....Cool Beans!

Pipeline in yesterday morning...going home today! Modern medicine marvels. They tell me I'm the poster child for the pipeline stent. It dropped in with no problems...and I have not felt this good in a looonnnnggg time. The 7mm aneurysm was behind my right eye close to the ophthalmic nerve. I can breathe through my nose for the first time in I don't know how long...the ringing in my ears is 90% gone, and my headache is minimal...and best of all I LIVED through the procedure! I was so scared but after I woke up in recovery...I was like wow...I feel great! I realize today is only day 2...and I need to be knocking on wood...but so far so GREAT!

1 Like

hi amy! great news, thanks for the update! Now its Amytime! take care of yourself, hydrate, eat well and listen to your body regarding rest, you have made my day once again! God bless you and yours!

Wow...this is great Amy...now just because you are released from hospital...resting the brain is important to heal...~ Gotcha in my Thoughts ~ Colleen

Hi Amy,

That is fabulous news!!! It is great to hear that you feel so great on day 2. So happy to hear that the symptoms that you were experiencing are almost gone.

Looking forward to hearing more news on your recovery. Keep us posted as these stories give so much hope

Blessings to you,

Sal

Wonderful news!

Hi Amy! I am so happy for you!! Praise God for answered prayers!! I met with my doc and we are going to reschedule and get it done ASAP!!

Awesome I had mine Aug 13th so far coming along as expected tire easily mine was behind my left eye, still have vision issues like I am seeing in 3D but double vision and blurred vision was gone. SO grateful to be alive now just recovery and adjusting things to maximize recovery. My annie was a bit bigger 17mm so a little slower for recovery I guess.

Keep us posted, let us know how you are doing. Not too many have had this procedure so not even our doctors know what to expect.

Camille

So happy to know that things went well and you're on the road to recovery! totally Cool Beans !!

Peace, Janet

Praise God is right Mary! I am so happy you feel empowered to get the procedure done. It IS scary business that's for sure...but the anticipation has proved way worse than the procedure itself!

Thank you Camille. My only neuro prob is I am seeing floaters whiz by but my neuro said it is to be expected for a while. I woke up with a bit of a headache this morning...but what else is new. My throat is really bothering me. I have Sjogrens disease which makes my mouth really dry...so the tube they put in during surgery must have really scratched my throat...plus I've been coughing...so this morning's complaint is my sore throat!

Thank you Janet!!

Thank you Tony!

Thank you Colleen! I will force myself to rest...which totally goes against my nature...but I will!

Thank you Ron! So many blessing from God! God bless you and yours as well!

Great news and speedy recovery.

Amy...you were blessed...so pleased for you...and, that you will continue some extra rest time until your healing is complete...when is your follow-up status check?

So hope you stay in touch...and keep us updated... it is rewarding to know of success...

Pat

That’s wonderful:) I had the pipeline for. 9mm cavernous / supraclinoid Annie on 7-16-13. So far so good thank God. We are truly blessed. Now just rest and recover so you can get back to being to living:)