Pipe line

Drs. advised me to have pipe line surgery due to the fact it is causeing me to have double vision. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Hi Rose...I don't have "double vision"...however because I am coiled and I do have another annie that is behind my left eye...I was told ... if I start to have double vision I was to get to ER asap...so It is good that they will be doing the pipeline surgery...do u know when? Keep us posted...

Cyber~thoughts your way...~ Colleen

Hi rose, I had my rupture on february, 2009, and on January, 2010 I received the Pipeline .
I didn’t have any doble vision, but I had some vision losses.
You can find more info on the Pipeline in the Pipeline embolization device group.
Keep us posted and take care of you.
Giovanni

i had the pipeline placed last week. I did not have visual changes, but was told they are very common

where did you have your pipe line done.? How were your results? This will be the first pipe line for my Dr. and that makes me kind of leary/ I am in my mid 80;s and so need more advice. Rose Jordan

I had mine done in Chicago. I would be leary being the first patient. The initial hospital I went to the dr had done less than 10 so i went to another facility 3 hours away to have it done. My results have been perfect. I am almost 1 month out and have very few headaches and no other side effects. What part of the county are you in?

I AM FROM ORLANDO, fL. tHIS MORNING THE dR. SAID, JUST LET WELL ENOUGH ALONE SINCE MY ANEURYSM IS SITTING IN A SAFE PLACE. sO, AS LONG AS IT DOESN;T GET ANY WORSE, WILL JUST HANG IN THERE. i HAVE PRISM LENES 'S WHICH ARE HELPING A LOT.hOW WOULD i FIND OUT ABOUT THE dRS. THAT DO THIS PROCEDURE (THE PIPE LINE) IN fLORIDA Rose Jordan