Personal Story with/ Exercise

So, it been 3 years since my accident. I woke up in the hospital wondering WHY the doctors, nurse, my ex-finance was excited I was awake. I was in recovered about 2-3wks before anyone told me what happened (almost 2 month in rehab). I can't talk, I had a piece of plastic up my nose, I wore a pull-up, I had some else bath me. Talk able the embarrassing moments. By then, the was out-the-door!

No symptom, headaches, nothing. Anyway, I had a full schedule. At this point, I graduate college with A.S. an B.S. degree in 2012. I had a plan, to work as Human Resource in Adult field in my area, finding them Jobs. But it wasn't my plan. :(

I was up by 6-7am: breakfast, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, group, lunch, Occupation Therapy, dinner, and the rest with family visit or whatever.

Now, I don't have any therapy since there wasn't anymore they can do. My driver license go out November 2016. Not only with the aneurysms, my Right side is paralyze. My face doesn't drop down, its like numb feeling but I can smile; hand and arm is paralyze, foot is more of a difficulty. I won't pass a driver examine with the right foot not working exactly (dr. say I have to take the examine)For ex: if a car STOP, I may NOT. Make since?? If your able to read what I'm telling you, GREAT...I was the driver who pick up my kids up, work, went to school, etc. If you have anything the might be Helpful, join in...THANKYOU!! :)

Tricia, I know somewhat how you feel, because while my aneurysm hasn’t ruptured I was injured on my job and developed Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. I went from being a very active person to a TV watching slug. I lost my job and my husband has had to do most everything in the house, because I have no stamina. Insert loud scream here. Fortunately, with medication and PT I recently started walking again-with a cane, but even though that sounds hopeful, I still have aneurysm surgery looming which totally terrifies me.

From everything I have read healing requires vast amount of time. If you can meditate it can help. Did you have mirror therapy and heated pool therapy?

Thank Campanile. I was wheel chair bound, but I was able to walk again....2-3 week in Rehab, I can walk in my house without my cane, but not if I'm going to Wal -Mart. I had PT, OT, ST. No, on the mirror therapy an the hearted pool therapy; I bet they are Great on the muscles! When is the surgery??