One of the BEST Videos a Survivor can Watch...Enjoy❣

To ALL Survivors & Caretakers❣

While this video is not specific to Brain Aneurysms and/or AVMs; it is related to Traumatic Brain Injury which Aneurysms & AVMs are a big part of after either a rupture and/or surgery. This video had such a profound impact on both me and those closest to me that helped us ALL understand what it's like living & persevering thru Life each day with a Brain Injury that is just not "Visible" in any way!

One thing I've learned thru this Healing Journey is that when people are struggling to just get thru each day; we tend to surround ourselves with those who can relate, Support and Love on us (just like the Foundation and this online support community does) thru a time when we may look Fine; yet Feel just so broke on the Inside because of an illness/injury that caused Brain interruption and damage and isn't something that just heals itself like a Broken arm; it's a Lifetime Journey :)! I truly feel it's our responsibility, as Survivors & Caretakers, to share what we learn with those closest to us that helps them better understand what we may struggle with each & every day...heck, we don't understand at times and it's unrealistic for us to expect our loved ones to understand. If nothing ever changed; there'd be no Butterflies...So, just like the caterpillar --> we need to commit to finding our wings & soar/flutter thru the rest of our Beautiful Lives we are Blessed to have ƸӜƷ ❣ ƸӜƷ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Hs26UJUNM&feature=youtu.be

Have a Wonderful Wednesday & May Blessings follow you wherever you shall travel today & always❣

So Powerful Michele...I cried...Thank you so much for sharing...I have sent this to so many in my private email to watch...~ Hugs, Colleen

You're so welcome Colleen! I feel it's just so important to share things like this that have such a profound impact on us Survivors and still cry each time I watch it :))! This video will always tug at my emotions and like you, I also had sent this to my family and friends to help them better understand what us survivors persevere thru each & everyday. and HUGS right back at ya! /Michele

Michele...thank you so much for this...I wish I could cry...that is one part I lost...from/after the first angio follow-up... 7 months and 20 days after the minimally invasive procedure...

Hugs for this...I will be sharing with friends...

Pat

OMG That is me :'( I think I I stared crying after 15 seconds.... This story could be about me....

Thank you… I have a son with TBI and I am a brain aneurysm savior this video is so moving…I wish every one would see this and know what we feel… Thank you again

Wow, very powerful video, love the graphics to describe how you are feeling Michele, very creative. I am waiting on surgery for a brain aneurysm clipping and right now feel somewhat alone in that know one really knows how I feel. having said that though most people, friends and family have been very supportive so I am lucky. We will see what I feel like afterward.

I do feel like I am living someone else's life though, is this really me that has to endure a long operation on my brian.. Very scary.

Hugs to all :)

The video was perfect in describing how I feel and I’m also at the two year mark on my ansuerym ruptured. It changes your life and you are left feeling alone and people think you are OK because you seem ok despite the fact I have congititive issues they have see or when I mess up a word the say everyone has aphasia… Maybe but not to the level I have it… Obviously I’m not able to work it I’m on disability… They don’t hand that out willing but the video spoke to me… And the song always makes me cry because I feel like I failed in coming back to my brain quick enough because I have aphasia… And neuropathy… I still miss the old me and struggle with depression and anxiety…but at least I’m a survivor and I still has hope… That my screen saver on my phone… I’m not giving up! Thank you for sharing!

I feel your pain But I know who holds my future and is my refuge and strength. GOD

Michele,

Thank you so much for the incredible video. I’m practically speechless (of couse, happens alot, but this is different) with emotion. I come to BAF for support and your powerful video reminds me to have the hope I so dearly need. The timing tells me it was fate and faith that brought me to you today, the 4th anniversary of my aneurysms. I will share the video with my husband; my caregiver and partner who saved my life. Thank you from my entire heart for a means of communicating the deep and confusing emotions of this hidden disability and constant battle we fight daily.

May you find some peace in the chaos of life,
Melissa C.

I am crying like a stuck pig!!!!!! This video is about me and my life, I swear to goodness. I am also two years out from a rupture and a stroke that happened during the clipping of annie #2 that hadn't ruptured yet. My recovery has been challenging and mostly cognitive in nature. So much so that even though I've just become a VRS patient and had yet another third all day cognitive testing recently done, even though I've been enrolled in some new therapy that's suppose to "help" most importantly at my job, my employer THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT doesn't want to wait any longer and has already given me a termination date of 10/18/14. REALLY? Most days I cry wondering why the Lord didn't keep me when he could. I understand that I'm walking on the Holy Spirit's path and that's fine but as I'm walking it I'm still crying!!!!! OMG - you are sooooo NOT alone. Still crying right now, too!!!!

Very moving and so true. Cried while watching this. Most people just don't understand how hard it is going through something like this. I have had an avm removed, had 1 aneurysm coiled and now watching two more aneurysms.

I’m feeling overjoyed as I read thru all these comments & sounds like we ALL can relate to the deep emotions & Gratitude this video has left us with!! For me; it crossed each & every emotion I feel deep in my heart, in parallel to, leaving me feeling just so very INSPIRED to flutter around this Life of mine to capture & create more wonderful memories; especially in finding ways to “pay it forward” :))! Happy Thursday everyone & keep fighting thru this knowing HOPE is always available to You & May God Bless all of you Abundantly! /Michele

Thank you so much for sharing this video. It speaks volumes, it speaks to many. Having survived aneurysm surgeries and stroke, I was not prepared for what was to come. 4 months ago I suffered a fall, head first. Dr’s are not sure what caused it. One says it could’ve been an absence seizure…I developed these after stroke. Thankfully I had no nleed, but still suffer head pain. I landed on the left temple. Those who saw it said my arms were at my side, then I just went head first to the floor. I was at an airport. I had cta, mri and they were fine. I still feel I had the worst head pain. I was a bit loopy for about a week. This is the second time this has happened. As if I don’t already feel fragile and have cognitive issues from my past surgeries, I am angry that this fall may have caused mote deficiencies. Just wanted to share and thank you for this video. I am sure so many relate to it. I wish you wellness, and Blessingz Alwayz~

Dear Julie, just want you to know you are not alone. I worked for the federal Govt. prior to my aneurysm surgeries and stroke. They treated me yhe same. I have been on disability because they weren’t willing to keep me on a limited duty. I had cognitive testing, and found problems with my processing info, I get confused, frustrated at times. The best therapy is HERE!! You are not useless. Just because our employers aren’t understanding, you can do good elsewhere. I pray you find peace in all this, and more important, be kind to yourself.
Blessingz Alwayz~

Amazing video, it puts the words to my thoughts and feelings perfectly. I had my ruptured brain aneurysm 14 months ago, and at one moment or another have felt all of the feelings described in the video. Thank you for sharing and reminding me I am not alone on this journey.

Harriett...

You are one of the few who have talked of aphasia...and, that was a tremendous hit on me...

Mine was global aphasia...which is both expressive and receptive aphasias ...and, there are other types related/connected... the cognitive, the shrinkage of lobes, the expansion of ventricles...

An excellent site for data: www.neuroanatomy.ca/stroke_model/mca_info.html which relates to their stroke model...

My god-given (and formally diagnosed) aneurysm was not an MCA...and my emergency and other records qualify a mild subarachnoid hemorrhage...all before the minimally invasive procedures...

and, confirmed again after abrupt stoppage of angio tho before being placed under coronary care...and, there is so much more to the story...

Awesome!!!

Oh, Thank you, thank you, Blessed1, I hate to hear that this has happened to anyone else and makes me even madder. If our own Federal Government will do this to their employees what do other employers get away with with theirs. I MUST do something to change this. In fact my attorney has asked me to keep following through and the Holy Spirit has confirmed with me that this is part of his path/plan for me as well. Can you either private message me or call me at 317-■■■■■■■■ as my HR Rep doesn't know how to direct me successfully through the FERS Disability Retirement process. Imagine that. ? . ? ha.

Wow, Michele, thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. I am going to post this video on FB for Brain Aneurysm/AVM awareness month. It is quite an eye opener for people that have not gone on this journey. <3

~ Carol