On line

hi I'm not very computer smart, can someone instruct me how I can get on line and chat with the people that are online? thanks

Hi Tami,

Most folks here are doing it the way you posted the above so keep doing what you were doing to get this "ON LINE" posted.

Tami...welcome...to all of it...i.e. "not very computer smart"... I have the blessing of a tech who walks me thru so much on my own PC...and, I am still lost on "chat" here...I tried it last night...and, still did not make it... It is sooo frustrating...

I have tried it several times...and, one time I did connect...and, whatever changed (the system...or my brain)I do not know...

Tomorrow morning, my tech is calling to teach / walk me thru my images/photos...And, as I type here...I was just totally confused w/the "chat" appearing over my typing here...

Prayers you can find some humor here...it is such a challenge to learn the new...and, I could type chapters...as long as not on a new system/program...

Pat

Hi Tami...if you want to chat with others at BAF ... go to the bottom of your computer screen ... and look to the left...it shows who is on~line and who is chatting...go to chat and type "hi"...and then others will respond...hope this helps you out ~ Colleen

Hmmm, I never had a chat button either, wasn't aware that was a feature of the site and I'm suppose to be computer literate.