My story

It all started in january when I noticed a lump on my sons neck we went to hospital were they began tests,after mri were told that he had two aneurysms,one in his neck and a giant one under the brain,we have been told that it is to dangerous to leave and that he will need an operation which will hopefully take place next week,they are still deciding the best way to do this as it is not seen in children very often.This has been the worst time of my life not knowing what is going to happen to my little boy,all I can do is pray and stay positive-caroline

hi Caroline~ so sorry your going thru this. Try to remain positive in the fact that your attention has led the drs to the other one, we will keep him and the surgical team in our prayers-and the rest of your family-we are here for you 24/7 if you need to chat theres usually a bunch of us in the chat room- take care

Thank you that helps

Caroline,

I am so sorry that you have received this news yet so glad this was found before something catastrophic happened. I pray that they are able to take care of it quickly and that God's peace and comfort comes over you. Smother him in your love Caroline. My heart aches for you. Please feel free to join us in the chat room any time. We are here for you.

Carol

Caroline,

I am saddened for you and the stress for you, all of you...

Under Groups there is a Pediatric Group...I do not know its activity; as there are so few children w/aneurysms.

Prayers for your strengths for each step... to recovery...

Pat

Sorry ron cant get onto the main room

Prayer helps Caroline...and making life as normal as possible for your son...and you have my prayers too...~ Cyber~thoughts and prayers out to your son and You...~ Colleen

Here is another Group on this site that may help...

http://www.bafsupport.org/group/pediatricaneurysm

Caroline, I hope for peace for you and you family...This has got to be so difficult . Please let us know how things are going, Janet

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son at this worrying time, be positive your doctors will find the best outcome, there are wonderful doctors out there who perform th most miraculous things.

I join everyone here in adding you and your precious son to my prayers. Keep us posted and please know you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Caroline, what type of treatment did they decide would be best? I know it's hard but be strong and reassure him that everything is going be ok. It's amazing the technology that is now available. Focus on the positives, the fact that your diligence as a mom found these aneurysms, before they ruptured!! I will be praying for peace that surpasses ALL understanding, even in the midst of this storm.......May the LORD hold your son and your entire family in HIS hands. They are quite capable hands. I will be praying that the doctors will have wisdom and guidance. Please keep us posted!!

Aimee

Caroline, I am praying for you, your sweet boy, and all those taking care of him.

Regina