My husband just lost his fight w/brain cancer!

I am sad tonight-can,t sleep-not only losing my best friend I am fighting Annie's two weeks I go in for my check for prep to see when I have my surgery...My husband won't be there-i am so lost please pray for us all n still pray for miracle that in theses last fews days Dr.gave him will be healed..thank you all-I don't want to lose him-i need him-----extra prayers......:,(

Sending you prayers, Ritafay, for your husband, you and your family.

Cindy

Prayers sent. I am so sorry for this time in your lives. Please keep coming here for support and feel free to let it all out if you need to. All stories have meaning and purpose to some other struggling survivor.

Sending you prayers and supportive thoughts. Mary

Hi Ritafay,

You are in my thoughts and prayers. May God grant you his peace and the will and strength to carry on.

Carole

sorry Ritafay- i commented before but its gone??? Still praying for the strength & fortitude for you and your family

Thnak you so much/my heart is broken /soul....i cry all the time and I won't answer the phone because when ppl ask how are you I break down like crazy and this is my stay away time until I am strong and i am not without him,he made me strong and half of me is gone and i can't get it back....I can't sleep/eat and i just want one more day to say i love you to him and a hug..........yes!!! i am a cry baby....because i can't be me without him..my heart hurts...:(

Thank you and that is what i am doing,still i cry so much and it hurts i am empty...Thanks for caring.....

Thank you and it is hard/my best friend and my heart half anyway,its like part of me is gone..i cry and cry....

Thank you for caring.....

Thank you...It is oh so empty......

Thank you i need it,i feel like i will never stop seeing his face and hearing his voice and feeling him near me..i hurt..Thanks for caring....

I Thank you all ,If i miss someone i am sorry,please forgive me,i want to wait longer for my surgery because of kids ,afraid they will have no one and they need me so much....right now i am a mess though-i feel my head hurt like needles but i can't stop crying ...My heart breaks all the time...My sons therapists passed away this weekend and she helped all of us/like a family member,its sad-i needed her too-my son needed her-we had her for the 4 years now...everything is going wrong..pray for us ....

Hello Ritafay, I will pray for you and your family to pull through this very hard time.

God Bless you and your family.

Love Nikki x x

How are you doing, Rita Fay? Keep us updated as you can; I know you have more important things on your mind right now.