Matt from Texas has joined us! Let's all say hello!

@Matt

Hi Matt! My name is Arjuna, and I am an intern here at Ben’s Friends. I am glad you were able to find us shortly after your recent unfortunate incident. I understand that you have had a stent treatment to repair your hemorrhagic stroke just two months ago. How has the recovery process been Matt? While it must be very tough for you, our community is full of members who have had similar experiences and would love to help you out. You may have noticed the search icon (Magnifying glass) on the top right corner of the screen. This is a great way for you to go through existing topics and discussions that may be help you learn more about what others have done. I did a quick search for the term “Stent recovery”, and several existing discussion threads popped up. Here is the link to that for your interest: Search results for 'Stent recovery' - Brain Aneurysm Support Community

Additionally, I highly suggest that you begin your own discussion threads if you have any specific doubts. You can do so by using the + New Topic tab under the “General Discussion” tab, and our members would love to guide you. We look forward to hearing from you Matt, and please let me know if you have any questions navigating this site.

Best of luck,

Arjuna