Looking for Writers

Hi All,

We are looking for an article for our next newsletter from someone in the support community. It can be about your own experience or your experience with the support community. It should be no longer than one page. Please email to me directly at ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ by April 8th. Thanks,

Hi Ginny -

I'm interested in doing this, but if you already have lots of interest and submissions then I won't submit - please just let me know -

Thank you!

Haven’t received any! Please send your material.

Ha ha! I think you are getting enough press these days!

Hi Ginny, Great idea. What is the deadline? Also, trying to support BAF on 9/11 National Day of Service on Facebook. It is not allowing me to click on it, not sure if it’s a problem with the site or not. Is there going to be a link to join on BAF’s site, or maybe it’s here and I missed it? Thanks, Kim

Looking to have submissions by early next week. So far none. Come on all you writers out there!

I will have to check out the 9/11 National Day of Service page. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Ginny

I write a blog for the newspaper I work for and posted an article about my aneurysm a few weeks ago. It's short, but I could re-write something for you. Let me know what you think.

http://www.lodinews.com/blogs/word_pie/article_1675d7aa-5001-11e0-8e42-001cc4c002e0.html

Just read your article Julie…It was very good…I really enjoyed not only the seriousness, but the humor…Thanks for sharing…!

Ok if you want early next week I’ll try to write something for this…

Julie...thank you for telling us all about your article ... hopefully, it will be selected...you already have the authoring technique...

I will write more later...thoughts (and, not judgement) are going wild...

Thanks, great article. I like my margaritas too!

hi ginny is it too late to submit something?

No, I only have the article from Julie so far…