Life changing!

on october 21 2012 i had a sah with no notice didnt even feel sick wow now next week going for 2nd aneurysm coiling and trying to keep faith but have been told recovery time is less and the only thing this may affest is my language yikes i like to talk but like i said trying to keep faith and realize im still here for a reason to all that have helped thank you for your words of encouragement and support I WOULD BE LOST WITH OUT THIS WEB SIGHT.

hi Shelley! so glad your here! Great idea writing here- more people will see and keep you in thoughts & prayers! Theres also an upcoming Procedures group here, also a sah group! bye now- keep us posted as you are able please! and yes keep the faith-when they get close to that area they must warn you but it certainly doesn't mean it will affect your speech, they also told my sister that before her surgery but it didn't affect her at all! Try to stay away from negative stuff on the tv or internet, think positive and try to keep your mind occupied as you wait- this will help the worries. cu around!

Will keep in you in my prayers for your upcoming surgery ~ Colleen

Hi Shelley,

Good luck with the coiling! I’ll keep you in my thoughts. I’m not an aneurysm survivor, but my mom is! And I think it’s so true that you stay positive.

Hugs,
Melissa