Let’s say hello to Liliana from Panama!

Let’s say hello to Liliana from Panama!

@Liliatdi

Dear Liliana, I am so glad that you reached out to our support community. I am extremely sorry to hear about the distress your family and yourself have gone through. It is so relieving to know your husband had found you in time, it must have been an extremely scary situation for all involved. I understand that you have had 15 coils and 3 stents to treat this. I hope things have stabilized now. How have you been feeling recently Liliana?

My name is Arjuna, and I am an intern here at Ben’s Friends. I would love to answer any questions you have about navigating our support forum. I have done a search for the term “endovascular coiling” using the top right hand corner of the screen, and not surprisingly several existing threads popped up. I found a discussion thread that may be of interest to you: Recovery from endovascular coil and stent

If you have any questions, please feel free to start a discussion thread yourself Liliana! Our members here will be able to provide their own insights and support. Please let me know if you require assistance in making a post. I hope that things have gotten better for you! A 2-year old and photography sound like a recipe for joy, and I look forward to hearing from you Liliana. We are all rooting for you, and best wishes.

Warm regards,

Arjuna