Lack of faith

Since finding out about this aneurysm I am a complete nervous wreck. Every little thing worries me. I had a low grade fever tonight and thought I should run to the ER. I am a mess and embarrassed because I am usually the one who thinks positively and trusts in my Savior. I was very angry tonight that this is happening but I know in my heart God’s glory will shine through this. So why isn’t my head getting the message?

hi Mary~~ your head is not getting the message because of the severity and magnitude of the issues set forth, you have way too much on your "plate". Your faith is not gone, thank God- it is just is weakened a bit. This is when the negatives creep in. Fear not is in the Bible constantly-some say 365 times! You are positive, nothing will change that but you are only human too, you probably can't do this alone so rely on the Lord, keep reading the bible for positive reinforcements to offset the negatives and also stay with us we have been thru the wars and can help you along the way. keep the faith- you can do this, Stay in the Word. I came across this site -its very comfortinng! http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-about-courage-...

Thank you Ron!! The Scriptures were very helpful especially Joshua 1:7-9. I will make that one a part of my daily reading. God bless you and yours!!!

Hi Mary...in the beginning of this journey..we all have much self~doubt...it is normal, we are all human. In time, you will pull yourself together and realize that knowing you have an aneurysm is better than not knowing...living healthy and family support are key...talk to your Doctor...the more knowledge you have on your diagnosis, the better...try long walks, meditation and/or see your Doctor for anxiety. Wishing you a better day ~ Colleen