Olga from Ontario has joined us!

@Luckylady

Hello Olga! My name is Arjuna, and I am a fellow Ontario citizen (I’m living in Toronto to be exact!), and I am one of the interns here at the Brain Aneurysm Support Community. I just want to extend a warm welcome to you and let you know that I am very glad you found us- we have a great community of peers very willing to provide support and insight!

I understand that you have had an emergency pipeline stent surgery following your diagnosis of a giant brain aneurysm. It is a big relief that you were able to find out about this high-risk aneurysm before it could have ruptured! However, it must be very frustrating for you to have this be diagnosed when you have been doing all of the right things. But you have a great group of people here that will answer any questions you may have, so I highly suggest that you post your own discussion topics by using the “+ New Topic” tab under general discussion.

If you are interested in looking through existing discussions for topics of interest, you can use the search icon (magnifying glass) in the top right corner of the website to search. If you have any questions about how to use the site, feel free to ask us! I wish you the best Olga, and I am rooting for you !

1 Like