Help Advice Choices

OK, So I posted before and received good responses and I appreciate the help. I went to a respected Nuerosurgeon this week here in Miami to evaluate the MRA report and images for two supposed aneuryms that was found incidently.

So it seems I never had a 6.4mm Basilar Tip anuerysm. The radiologist misdiagnosed the scan, When I called the head of the hospitals radiology after the review by Dr. Peterson, he agreed his department made a mistake.

But indeed I have a internal cartonid artery anuerysm. Although after review it was overstated in size and is really about 3.5 mm x 2.5 mm in size. When I plug in the location, size, live expectancy of 30 years my lifetime risk is somewhere between 0-3% of rupture. I guess this area of the brain has less risk.

My dillema now is do I coil, stent or flow divert now or just follow it until it reaches 7mm if ever, since it seems 7mm is the point where the chances become greater then 5% lifetime over 30 years? Do I trust these model calculators to be a good forecast? It seems to me to be wise to watch since the chance of a stroke or serious outcome from the procedure is around 3 to 5%. So I ask myself whats the benefit if the odds from the procedure killing me (or wishing I was dead) is equal or greater then the chance of lifetime rupture.

Additionally, what these model calculators fail to take into account is other variables like shape, family history (my Mom survived a bleeding aneurysm), and smoking history ( i smoked for over 40 years).

Here is a link to the calculators for anybody seeking this info.

Thoughts?