Hello happy to have found this site

I suffered a ruptured Annie in August 2012, I had no warnings except for a split second when I felt week, and then bang I hit the garage floor face down. I am so thankful every day that my 12 year daughter was there to call 911, she saved my life! When the ambulance arrived the did not know what was wrong, they thought I had taken drugs and was high, to this day it still makes my stomach sick as to how they treated me, I was then rushed to hospital and waiting several hours before they done a MRI, at that time when they saw it was an anerurysm, then transferred me to another hospital head trama unit to have surgery, I was in ICU for a month, then released. It has been a year and still getting panic attacked, everytime I get a headache, weekness or feel dizzy, constantly tired and have memory loss. However I know life must go on and finding this site will help me tremendously I am sure!

Hi Anne welcome!! so glad you found us since it has helped me so much in the last 2 years,my sah was 4 and a half years ago and i'm permanently disabled but thankful i can hobble around a bit, hope to see you around-feel free to write, question or vent , also ther is a chat room were we like to share-its at the bottom - "main" it says. Nice to "meet" you, will keep you in thoughts and prayers~~

Hi and Again Welcome Anne...

It sickens me how you were treated by 911...so many of us have similar stories when we were either with the EMT's and/or in the ER...I pray and hope this attitude changes...Bless your Heart and your daughters for enduring this cruelty...but that seems to be our world..."Guilty before proven innocent"...anyways...I too am glad you found us...because a lot of what you are going through we all endure and it helps to share ideas...~ God Bless and Continue Healing out to you ~ Colleen

Hello Anne E, how are doing now, after such an experience? I am from Cornwall,just an hour away from you & also am @ the Civic Hospital due to my aneurysms. May I ask you who your neurosurgeon was & did you have a craniotomy or endovascular procedure. Wondering if you still visit this siteā€¦take care, dee