Has anyone read this book?

It's called "Rebooting My Brain" by Maria Ross, if you haven't, you may want to try. She explains it quite well what happens when we have an Aneurysm and the after effects from her own experience.

God Bless.

hi Sandra! thanks I will look for it soon !

Hope you enjoy as I did Ron. Take care.

I loved the book. I have it loaded on my I-pad. I had my other half read it, too. So many things we all have gone thru is right there in black and white. I recommend it to everyone.

I loved it. :)

Awsome! I know I did.

Same here!

Thanks for the reminder...I had forgotten it... one of the parts I have not re-booted...She's also blessed if her recovery was from the aneurysm itself...

Pat

Yes she did.

I haven't found it yet but will continue to look.

Amazon.com: Rebooting My Brain: How a Freak Aneurysm ...

Rebooting My Brain: How a Freak Aneurysm Reframed My Life - Kindle edition by Maria Ross. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones

Dear Sandra,

Yes, I just finished it, and I loved it. It’s inspiring and helpful, and I would recommend it to everyone. I know of one woman who is recovering from a ruptured aneurysm, and for sure I will recommend it to her.

David Andrus

Hi David,

So glad you enjoyed the book. Wish you well.

Sandra

Thanks for the recommendation. I read the book in 2 sittings. I feel so validated. The author related some of the very subtle "deficiencies" that I, too, have been experiencing. No one told me about any of them. Everyone just assumes all is well with me, but I have a good deal of emotional difficulty that I can normally tamp down. Here I am 2+ years from my SAH and 6 months from the last coiling/stent procedure. Now I wonder if I should seek additional help for these 'silent' issues.