Goofy eyes

Hi everybody… I have an appointment with my neurosurgeon in a few weeks I’m making a list of things to ask. I felt good yesterday so I cleaned the house for several hours. I think I overdid it because I felt a bit ‘pumped up’ by the time I finished. I was talking to my sister and I felt a teeny dizzy and then my eyes felt like they wanted to cross. Like I couldn’t control them. She looked blurry. It persisted so I lied down and closed my eyes. I felt better today. I’m hoping I just overdid it and my eyes were giving me a warning. Does this sound familiar at all?

Yes you overdid things...you need to clean in steps and rest inbetween...listen to your body. Wishing you a good Saturday...~ Colleen

Yes...now you have had the personal experience... tho continue to note if you have other changes in vision... including frequency...

Hi HarlyLena! Sounds like you may have overdone it and it's so great that you are putting together a list of questions and/or any concerns you may have with these types of incidents as you progress thru your healing process. My only bit of inputs is that you don't hesitate or hold back at bringing each & every one of these types of incidents to your neurosurgeon's attention that will only help to ease your mind thru your Healing Journey. All my Best for a wonderful appointment with your Neurosurgeon & Hope your Saturday is being real good to you :))!