Frustrating

I am waiting on my surgery which should be in the next 2 weeks…meanwhile I have now had a headache thats just hanging around since last night. Its not a worst ever kind of headache…just a headache. Amazing how a normal headache can make you nervous when you know you have an aneurysm. Just wanted to vent my frustration about the nuances of the wait…sometimes it just feels surreal like normql isnt even normal sometimes anymore. :pensive:

1 Like

I had an almost constant headache in January after my angiogram which revealed i needed another flow diverter. It came and went daily for the whole THREE WEEKS while waiting to go in. Mine was the same…not the worst headache, definitely a tension headache from hell, but it was there nonetheless as a steady reminder of everything happening. As if any of us need reminding??? So sorry Mandy. I hope all goes well for you, and I hope that headache of yours goes away quickly.

1 Like

This is a good place to vent frustration, we all get it. My Neurosurgeon uses the mantra as I call it -hydrate, eat protein, hydrate some more, rest, hydrate some more. She even tells her husband this when he says he has a headache! I wouldn’t want to be him, but when she used him as an example it helped me not to forget.