Found early, unruptured

Just found my anne, 6mm… getting ready to do angio on tuesday, then schedule surgery, and I’m scared… And greatful that it was found early… So far looks like they have to go in repair and clip…

You are blessed that it was diagnosed before potential rupture...

Let us know when you are scheduled; you will be in our prayers...

Thanks so much...

We are all blessed to be able to sit here and type these messages.. :)

I'm scared too. But I will keep you in my prayers. Keep us posted.

Deanna

I too am scared, and the last few days I have been very angry as well. I’m tired of well-meaning people telling me that it’s going to be ok… “You’ll be fine.” WTF??? How the hell do you know that???

OM gosh… I can relate… Yesterday I was pissy…

I had what I call my "chiwawa face" on.. Why can't anyone just let you vent and be scared.. without the whole "awww it's going to be alright" crap.. I know it's going to be great.. but in that moment it SUCKS... It's like they want you to stop complaining.. It's sucks that no one around me even bothers to make sure I'm not alone.. they just go about their business.. WTF.. My sis totally blew me off.. I was there for her for EVERY step of the way when she went threw breast cancer.. changed my plans, spent every moment I could with her.. I love her but SHIT.... OH... and I'm sooo very tired of CRYING... alone....
LOL wow I gues I needed to vent.. It's really nice to know I'm not alone in felling this way.. Thanks for the post..
HUGGS.....

It appears as though I will weather mine without my girlfriend's support and presence... and I quote: "I don't have it in me to make a big deal out of this." Oh okay, not a big deal, huh? Then you go lay down on the table and let them saw YOUR head open!!!!! I've cried every day since... alone.

Awww that SUCKS... I'm sorry you have to go threw that bull #*@* But I can totaly relate..

Your not alone, you hav all of us... :)