Feeling very different this week

Rosanna, it's very normal to feel depressed and anxious after what has happened to us. My doctors told me I have PTSD, and prescribed me anti-anxiety (benzodiazepine) meds and anti-depression ones. I am still on the latter. I slowly, slowly weaned myself off the benzos. I have felt desperate, weepy and helpless, but it does gradually get better. Top tip - whenever the bad feeling comes over you, move your muscles - change your activity. Keep on doing that. Practice gratitude, too. At the end of each day, make a list of five good things from that day - including things you achieved, as well as things that just happened, like the weather being beautiful, you had a tasty meal, you did some job you had been putting off - just five things, however small, and review them all at the end of the week. It helps.

Thank you all my Annie family it does help a lot to hear from you .

Yes it is very normal. Be patient with yourself. Brain fatigue can cause depression. Your recovery is still very pre-mature, meaning it is going to take a few years before you start to feel somewhat normal. I used the medication myself for depression until I could learn to balance my mood swings. This required lots and lots of sleep any time I could when I started to work. It is frustrating but you just have to embrace the feelings and emotions you are feeling and never give up. With time your brain will be able to sustain the energy you give to your job and your home life. It's just going to require a lot of rest when you can, a lot of self-loving and self-nurturing until you get through this. Feel free to contact me. I've designed a great rehabilitation guide that I have put to the test, and will soon publish.