Father’s Day 2022! (19 June)

Happy Father’s Day to all you wonderful Dads!

This week’s new members we are welcoming the following:

@Cindy6201 who is up in Virginia. She’s had a stent put in and is still not feeling well 2 ½ years later. Couple that with fibromyalgia and CFIDS, she’s got a bit on her plate. Hopefully her spouse, married son, and 2 grandchildren give her some laughter and love to offset everything she’s dealing with.

@LuvingLife is out in sunny, overly dry California. Lori says she suffered an unruptured aneurysm which they coiled last year. Her husband is an artist!

@Millennium1999 is right down the road in Charlotte! North Carolina for those who don’t know the Queen City. Venita had surgery for a Subarachnoid Hemorrhage and that’s all we know.

Last up for this week is @Srbernh up in my parents home state of PA. I wonder if Sarah knows Armstrong County…. Sarah was diagnosed in March with two aneurysms, one on each side. She’s needing the one on the right clipped because of a wide neck. Sarah is nervous and scared about the surgery and everything else that comes with it.

We are here for y’all! Please come “talk” to us by either starting a new topic or replying to an existing one. Remember to watch the dates and if it’s an old topic, just start a new one. You can tell new posts and topics because it will have a d (days) or h (hours). If you see a month and year, (i.e.Sep ‘10) it’s probably an older one.

Welcome everyone!