Double Vision after Coiling

In the past week I have had two short episodes of double vision. I am waiting on a return phone call from my doctor’s office, but thought to ask here if anyone else experienced this after coiling. The second episode upset me more than the first, because I recall I was watching TV then the phone ringing “woke” me up and I had double vision.

Neurosurgeon’s assistant says it has nothing to do with aneurysm. She said it was likely a symptom of fatigue, specifically eye muscles.

Campanile...

You may want to go on line and search it ... it is not uncommon w/members here...

I had done the Visual Pathways from data online...

Our cranial nerves (12 left and12 right) ...have 10 of each side on the Brain Stem... CN 1 - Olfactory and CN 2 - Optic are (blanking on word) more inside the brain than the Brain Stem...

There are numerous sites on cranial nerve palsies...by the diff cranial nerves of our eyes...

There is a specific evaluation by Neurologist or Neuro-RN by examining whether there are any involuntary jerking of the eyes which is sign of neurological issue. I have this issue and have chronic double vision which is managed by prism glasses and medicine after my aneurysm burst.