Did you know?

Did you know that these 10 famous people ALL share an "Aneurysm and/or AVM" commonality with us? YES they do & Thank the Heavens above that we have each other to help us thru :-)❣

♥Quincy Jones♥Shelby Grant♥Mike Patterson♥George C. Scott♥Sharon Stone♥Laura Branigan♥Neil Young♥Bret Michaels♥Bill Berry♥Albert Einstein♥

Don't forget Joe Biden - two aneurysms :)

Laura Branigan died from hers at 47. She had had a headache for several weeks and never sought medical help.

Yes, and very good point Tania :)! Unfortunately, this is just small representation of a very large list of folks who have had an encounter with an Aneurysm and/or AVM. My Hopes are that we can all play a part in helping to stop the growth of this list by creating the necessary Awareness the world needs to hear more about!

That's right Sherri and if only she was more Aware of the signs & symptoms vs. thinking it was just a bad headache :((

TaniaM, how right you are about Joe Biden.... my 1st rupture and repair of 2 others -4 clips- was 1988.. he had his before me. I wrote him a letter, because I was dealing with so many deficits... and I saw that he was doing pretty darn good. 2011 another rupture, coiled, 2013-repair of the final 2 with pipelines. anyway, this was interesting to look at!!! thanks Michele!!!! It's amazing just how many of us there are!!! SPECIAL!!!