Did anyone experience dizziness/lightheadedness with their unruptured annie?

It may depend on whether they see it as a historical artefact: something that emanates from an action in the past, rather than anything liable to develop into something in future. It is really the stuff that could develop into something in future that you’re interested in.

Are you in the care of a neurologist? Sorry if you mentioned that and I missed it. They’re the stroke experts. Your neurosurgeon is best for aneurysm treatment, but strokes fall under neurologists. I’ve had one myself and although you’d never know if you met me, my MRI tells a very different story. If you did have one, you want to try to determine why and address prevention. For me, it was lengthy surgery for an aneurysm, so my life is unaltered other than watching BP, which is the same for the aneurysms. I hope you get answers.

Really hoping that it’s something from the past and not something that wish develop into something in my future. Its definitely something I will be discussing with my Cardiologist and the Nerosurgeon. I have a problem with my heart valves. Cardiologist says it’s mild to moderate regurgitation. Being monitored go back in August for another ultrasound. Thank you for your response it does help.

1 Like

Yes I have a Neurologist and wasn’t that pleased with her. I have an appointment the end of May with a highly recommended Neurologist. I have been having headaches and this doctor studied headaches for Four years. I will discuss with her about this concern also. I have a difficult time with my BP, sometimes it’s okay and sometimes it high or low. Some BP medications give me terrible side effects. I’m due for another Angiogram and not looking forward to it. Thank you for the advice I will mention it to my new Neurologist. Hope your doing well.