Clipping scheduled for the middle of December

I was told about a week ago I have a middle cerebral aneurysm, right above ear, and it looks smooth?? I barely asked questions, at the time I was in shock, FEAR FEAR FEAR, I was so Nervous. The most nervous I have ever been. The surgeon had told me that they could not coil it, as my aneurysm base was to wide. Im scheduled for a clipping on the 18th of December, and I am so nervous! I havent stopped Crying everyday since! Can someone please tell m their experience? They found my aneurysm by mistake and claim that my headaches have nothing to do with it. Has anyone else been getting continued headaches after the findings of your aneurysm. any feedback would be great. Thank you ~MarisA~

Hi Marisa and Again Welcome to BAF ~

It is so normal to be nervous...I hope your Doctors gave you something to help for the very anxious moments...try and have faith in your Doctors, your God, yourself and all those around you that will be sending positive thoughts your way ~...

I was coiled...I never had headaches until I started this journey....as you read stories on this site...you will find many of us with headaches...and those prior to headaches...Doctors don't seem to want to admit they are part of this journey...

Cyber~thoughts and prayers out to you ~ Colleen