Clev. Clinic called, my MRA is on Dec. 6th then appointment with dr. to go over results. Very happy to be doing all this in one day. Or so I thought. Get another call and the drs. schedule has changed. Now I have the test and have to wait a week for the results. I know it's only a week but I have been on this annie journey since 2008 and I am ready for it be over. Even if the annie has stayed the same I have desided to have it fixed (5mm). The question is how will it be fixed. Dr. wants to coil it but I'm still not sure if that is the right choice for me, still praying about that one.
Thanks for reading, and if you could please pray for me it would be a blessing. I usually have to be medicated for this test and I have been nervous since the appointment has been made.
I hope everyone is having a headache free day.