Celebrating Life

Since my diagnosis and surgery, I have been hesitant to "put off until tomorrow." My kids have been asking for some time to go to Disney. My husband and I kept telling them "someday." Well, someday finally came. Last week we took the kids to Disneyland. I was a little worried about walking so much and waiting in long lines. However, I did great. Don't get me wrong, I was EXHAUSTED by the end of the day, but it was worth it. According to my kids it was the best vacation every.

Hi Terri

yahoo!!! Disneyland is my most favorite place. How awesome that you and your family could enjoy the park. How long has it been since your surgery? Blessings

Sal

Inspiring Terri...so happy for you and your family...~ Colleen "Cheers to living for Today"...

My surgery was May 6, 2013.

Terri

That’s awesome, Terri! Good for you. And now you’ve got that under your belt, you’re ready for all kinds of adventures!

Funny that we went to Disneyland 5 days before I learned of my annie. So glad we did that then, because I’m not sure how long til I feel like its okay for me to do all of that again. Did you go on all the rides, like Space Mountain and things like that?

Karene-

I did all the rides. I even went on California Screaming, the upside coaster at California Adventure.

Terri

You are an inspiration! I really loved Tower of Terror and so many other rides and have been wondering, will I ever feel okay doing that again? So it’s awesome of you to share your experience with us!

Thank you Terri for sharing-you made my day! I loved your typo--best vacation every!!!!! does that mean your going every year???-lol, wish upon that star!!!!

LOL. I didn't even see that. If my kids had their way, we would go every year.

Keep on Terri!!..Keep On